Hello there, I hope you are well. I don’t know about you, but it felt like September flew by. Each month I am going to post a review of what I got up to. This month was fairly busy for me, mainly because I launched this blog, Bumble then Bloom. I’ve found that I have loads of ideas for blog posts, but not enough time to write them! Now I know that in fashion month (September / February) the runways will occupy the majority of my blog and everything else takes a back seat.
What I saw this month:
This month has been a busy ‘viewing’ month, with multiple trips to the cinema with my big little brother. We saw:
- Mile 22
- Crazy Rich Asians
- The Predator
- A Simple Favour
- the Nun
On Netflix I saw Sierra Burgess is a Loser, Maniac and rewatched the Mummy films, and I followed the BBC prime drama – the Bodyguard.
What I did this month:
- Visited Waddesdon, a national trust property. It was a gorgeous day out, I will post about it soon.
- Attended a chocolate Lock-in at Hotel Chocolat. It was just as amazing as it sounds.
- Went trampolining with my brother – which FYI is exhausting and I don’t know how children can last so long (we had an hour session and I was so knackered we left early)
- Looked after a budgie named Joey. I woke up to a text from my mum telling me we had a budgie in the bathroom – I thought she had lost the plot.
- Drank many pumpkin spice lattes
- Visited Style Fest at Centre:MK – there were fashion shows, makeup tutorials galore. I’ll be posting some more photos on my instagram shortly.
What I bought this month:
I can’t actually show you a lot of the things I brought this month, as a lot was ready for Christmas, Halloween and my brothers birthday, so I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Here are a few things I did spend the pennies on.
- The skirt that everyone in the country now owns: Marks and Spencers; £35
- Checked Kilt Skirt – Marks and Spencers; £35
What did you get up to this month? Let me know in the comments below.
See you next month!